The genetic makeup of the Iberian Peninsula and the Azores  populations has
been mostly constant the last 200 years, but if we go back 2000 years it
was subject to many influences. Iberia was invaded by the Romans but a
native population existed previously. That Native group was the actual
Iberians. The Azores was also populated by other groups such as the
Flemish. The Azores were also a convenient stopping place for ships. There
was lots of opportunity for mixing populations. I am not surprised by the
varied results from the test. Consider the history of the region when
looking at your results. My results showed 67% Iberian, 10% South East
European, 5% North African, and 3% Sephardic.

Mary