Two people so far in the Azores like this one.  We'll have to wait for the
release of their paper. I'd like to see the samples from 17 B.C. and how
they obtained them!

Like I said, it's an ethnicity ESTIMATE, we read it, and it becomes
cocktail party conversation. The real meat of DNA is its use in finding
relatives and having us connect our trees together.

So make sure you have your Gedcoms uploaded!!!  Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada