Do you know if they had any children between 1892-1898?  If yes, what were
their names and when were they born, WHERE???
Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Reposo De Costa
  To: Azores Genealogy
  Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 10:46 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Looking for information on my grandmother's
parents. Mother's name was Marie G Reposa/Reposo/Repozo

  We are looking for any information on our grandmother's parents who were born
in the Azores Islands, Portugual , Mother's name was Marie G
Reposo/Repozo/Reposa, she was born in 1872.  She married John Reposa in 1892 in
Portugual.  They left the Azores and went to the Hawaiian Islands (Sandwich
Islands) They both were living in Hilo, Hawaii in the 1900"s.  Their daughter,
Maria Mae Raposa was born in 1898 in Hilo, Hawaii.

  Any information would be so helpful.

  Our grandmother and aunt and uncle went to Lisbon, Portugal in the late 70's
(not sure of the date) to claim and pick up our family crest and coat of arms
as we are related to nobility.  But it has been so many years that have passed
and my aunts and uncle and grandmother have passed and we are unable to located
the family crest and paperwork pertaining to our heritage..  My grandmother was
a Duchess and her first born son was a Duke.in the house of Braganza, we
believe.

  Would like to know whom/what do we contact to find out information.

  Thank you,
  Christine