Hi Wendi,
Richard is my husband and I am the family member who is interested in our
ancestry.I just checked Richard's FTDNA matches and did not see your name.
Could you email the name that you are using on FTDNA family finder?  I must
admit that I have not spent enough time on my husband's Azorean ancestors as I
have my Azorean ancestors.  All of Richard's grandparents immigrated from the
island of Sao Miguel to the the big island of Hawaii.  I have gone back a few
generations.  Would be delighted to share what I have with you.
Best regards,Veronica Perry-De Mello

    On Saturday, April 15, 2017 6:01 AM, "we...@stargazerlabradors.com"