I keep changing the "Identity" setting on the group. The last one came
from: '   Yep, it only had an apostrophe. So I just changed it again.

There's also a setting saying every display name needs to be unique. That
would be difficult since we already have a couple of people with the same
name.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada