Repost for Renelle, renelle at frontiernet.net

Hello, my grandfather was  Domingos (Dominic) Borba Azevedo, born 28 Dec
1887 in Calheta, São Jorge island; died 13 Aug 1955 in San Mateo Co., CA,
USA.  My father was Gilbert Azevedo, born in Stanislaus Co., CA, USA.  He
married Donna Pankoski.  I am curious also about Antonio Azevedo middle
child of my great grandparents  Isabel de Borba and António de Azevedo.  I
was not told anything about him, I believed there were only two sons.