From: Greg GMail
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:07 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Flanders filming/interviews

Hello,

My Grandfather was born in Flamengos, Ihla Faial (Fayal) in 1888
I read that the Flemish were one of the first peoples to arrive on the island.

Any references would be interesting.

Traveled to Azores 3 times so far, we have been on 6 of the nine.
I live In El Salvador Central America so it's not just a hop skip and
a jump to get to the islands. But well worth it!!!

Greg Dias