Good to know I'm not the only one wondering what's going on. I have been a
little irritated by certain things on social media, too. Someone, not the
"main" person, has been giving (possibly well meant but...) erroneous
information to newbies. I can't stand to watch.

I have only one mtDNA match and that's at the lowest level. But it's to a
man whose mother's family has lived in a certain part of Portugal for
generations. That means a lot to me! It's worth having taken the test! As
more people test I'm sure there will be more matches.

Mary