My my my.

Frankly I find it to be utterly pathetic that a group with similar purpose
as another feels the need to rival the other.  This shoud be a place where
we learn of developments and get help, not here of someones sad little
spat.  I may speak only for myself, but I certainly do not enjoy this
garbage ending up in my inbox. I prefer picking up tips and interesting
tidbits from wonderful groups of researchers and perspective cousins. Some
wish to have their kits in one project, the other, both, or nether, and
this is the prerogative solely of the tester. Nobody should be repeatedly
hounded.

It is truly regrettable that we all can't just focus more on our actual
genealogies, rather than engaging in this soap opera. It's not about whose
the best figurehead folks, it's our research.

Jeremy G. B-C