Hi Suzanne,

Here's how I read it:

"...having received the divine sacraments granted to the ailing, he was
accompanied by the Colegio and Crosses of the Confr.os [brothers? religious
fraternity?] of this Parish where his body was entombed wrapped in the garb
of San Francisco dos Comuns, fes sette meyo officio prezente [seven divine
offices were made over] his body, he didn't leave a will, nor anything
clearly inscritis [written?], but while alive he said that he wanted to
expend as his bequest seven thousand reis ...." I lose the plot at this
point, but I think it states how the legacy should be spent on his funeral,
burial, and liturgies.  Red text indicates uncertainty in interpretation.

hope that helps,

:)

Linda