From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Azores Genealogy group
Sent: Monday, 14 May 2018 5:28 AM
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Help in Translating Marriage - Antonio de SOUSA
to Maria LEAL 18 November 1683

G'day Cheri,

Thanks you. That's all very helpful. Kind regards, Tony

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 4:38:06 AM UTC+10, Azores Genealogy group wrote:
Looking for assistance to complete the marriage translation of Antonio de SOUSA
to Maria LEAL dated 18 November 1683.

The document can be located at
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-SR-PRAINHADONORTE-C-1663-1724/PIC-SR-PRAINHADONORTE-C-1663-1724_item1/P64.html

My translation with gaps is as follows:-

Left hand margin – Antonio de Sousa

Body of document
On the eighteenth day of November one thousand six hundred and eighty three
__ infamilia ______ Antonio de Sousa son of Bartolomeu de Sousa ____ deceased
and of his wife Catherina do Porto parishioners ______ ___ ___ _______ ____
Santo Amaro with Maria Leal daughter of Francisco de Oliveira, tailor and of
his wife Caterina Leal deceased ______ _______ ____ Francesco(?) Vicar(?) __
______ ____ _______ Captain(?) Alonso(?) de _____ Manoel do Porto __ _

                                                ___ Vicar Francesco(?) Machado
Fagundes