Maria Elena,
I'm not LDS but I am a Librarian at my local FHC and I can *not* access the
digitized records! Even though the error message says that the records are
available through participating libraries. While I'm in SLC I plan on
checking on this problem as I wrote to SLC about it and never received an
answer.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily