I've tried making the record darker and lighter on my IPad but still uncertain
if it's the right marriage record I'm looking for.

I think it says Manoel Tavares, son of Manoel Tavares and his wife, Maria de
Lima (I'm guessing because I want it to be maria de Lima (but I  can't be
certain it is ) with Thereza G??? Or Cordeira or something like that
Daughter of Ant cordeiro (?) does it say he's dead (já defunto) and I cannot
figure wife name. (Maria ? )

Can someone with better eyes help me with this??

First page- bottom right

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-C-1630-1701/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-C-1630-1701_item1/P159.html

Second page top left
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-C-1630-1701/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-C-1630-1701_item1/P160.html