Pam, I just saw your message with the 2 possible marriages; will check them
out.  I don't have a child of Manoel and Maria de Lima.  The last two names
surprised  me as siblings of Manoel.  I know there were missing children
because of the gap in records so maybe Joanna Pereira is one of the missing
names .

I have to be gone out of the house today and can't wait to come home and look
for her marriage.

You've really helped me; thanks ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Maria Elena (Lima)