Pam,

Regarding the name of the bride, Theresa's, father it might be an abbreviated
"Ant" for Antonio.  There's a swirl in the first letter  and I was looking at
other names starting with the letter "A" on previous page.   The last two
letters look like "n" and "t"
So maybe it's Antonio Cordeiro (?).  The witnesses were Francisco Cordeiro and
Gonçalves Martins and the F in Francisco isn't the same as the first letter of
the bride's father.

DID you look for baptisms of Thereza born to maria Martins and (António?)
Cordeiro?

That's another project waiting to happen.   (Haha)

Maria Elena