(  <http://gw.geneanet.org/eliseumanuel> http://gw.geneanet.org/eliseumanuel )

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de R B
Raposo
Enviada: quarta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2017 15:49
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Researching PORTO FORMOSO

Thanks Cheri, My Grandparents are from Porto Formoso: Julio Augusto Raposo
(1875-1918) & Maria Da Conceicao de Medeiros (1877-1967). GGrandparents:
Antonio Jacinto Raposo (1834-) & Anna Emilia Do Rego (1839-), Francisco Jose de
Medeiros (1852-) & D. Maria Jose Do Nascimento (1856-1942). GGGrandparents:
Manuel Jose Rapozo (c1797-1863) & Claudia Emilia da Esperanza (1812-1884),
Jacinto Jose Lopes Do Rego (1815-) & Teresa de Jesus (1820-). Jose de Medeiros
& Maria Rosa, Manuel Pacheco Do Amaral & Maria Leonore. Previous generation
names include D'Araujo de Medeiros, Pacheco, Moniz Franco, Lima de Souza,
Furtado, Do Amaral, Teixeira and more.

I would appreciate any help you may have.

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com