It's either 2 or 3 records blended together. It's got the bleed through
from the baptism on the back side, a child named Gaspar. You can see the
backwards G. That ink appears to be black (or gray) depending on the
computer monitor. Rick thinks that the record on the left wasn't dry when
the book was closed, so he thinks there may be an impression from the left
page on that record. It would be a mirror image so the writing would be
backwards. I do see a slant to the left and Rick did point out a word here
or there to me, but I just don't see it. So if the left side was slightly
wet, it could have left a faint impression. And then is the priest wrote a
record there, then that's 3 records, making it extremely difficult to read.
I'd just go hire Joao Ventura to extract this record so you have the
information on your ancestor.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada