Does anyone know of an Alfred Santos who recently tested on Ancestry.com?
He is matching me with 134 cmgs, which leads me to believe he is most
likely a 2nd cousin to my unknown father. Unfortunately, he does not have a
family tree connected to his dna test, and has no other information
available, other than his name.  If anyone knows the person, I would be
looking to know who his grandparents were/are.  Please contact me at
lauraann0...@gmail.com with any information.