Oops read it too fast.

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 11:50 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Alfred Santos

Rick, she's on AncestryDNA. You can't email people directly there. Ancestry
acts like the middle man and delivers the message to the recipient. The
recipient reads it, and if Laura did not include her direct email, then he has
to log into Ancestry to respond. If he tested just because he saw the Ancestry
commercials and wanted ethnicity, he may not respond. And for a whole host of
other reasons as well. Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Richard Francis Pimentel