Feliz Natal and Boas Festas to all!

For those who wish to send Christmas greetings, please hit reply to this
email and type away.

A couple of rules:
1) Do NOT start your own new email. Use this one. A very, very small
percent (2-3%) of this list participates in the Christmas greeting. We do
NOT want to annoy the other 97-98%. Just hit REPLY and type away :)

2) You many send your Christmas greetings through December 25th, your time.
That means if you log into your computer at 12:01 a.m. on December 26th,
you are too late.

3) Please send the e-cards, blinking gifs, memes, to your PERSONAL friends,
NOT the list. Many times the filter will call them spam. I won't have the
time to unblock them for you. So if they don't go through, you will know
why and there will be no need to write me asking why your e-card didn't go
through. The spam filter ate it.

Boas festas, Cheri Mello, Listowner, Azores-Gen
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada