Hi Rosemarie, I have signed up a little late, and just sent the payment in the
other day.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Rosemarie Capodicci
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 9:23 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] DAR Ancestor Round-up Feb 3rd.

Hi All,
Just a reminder that the DAR Genealogy Round-up is in a week! Looking forward
to seeing those that have signed up to attend. It looks like we will be about
20 once again but that still leaves room for a few more if you think you might
want to attend. Please let me know if you haven't already, if you are coming to
my classes. I want to make sure there are enough seats! Just a suggestion,
dress in layers, sometimes it is warm with many people in a room but sometimes
it gets cool sitting for extended periods of time. It is especially cool in the
room where we eat! See you soon...

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily