Hi,

     I think that the Name "Garia" is not correct. I believe it should be
Faria. If you go to
http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=capelo;lang=pt;p=francisco+pereira+de;n=faria;oc=3

it may help you to get back on the correct path. I hope.

     Also as a general thought for those who do read this. I see that most
people who post assume that everyone who reads their messages understand the
abbreviations used, leave out full place names, etc. and in general lose
valuable information that people may have to help them, because of lazy
incomplete writing which most of us do. I have to keep reminding myself to
believe the person reading my message will be interested enough to reply to me,
even if it doesn't help me. Small things are important and patience is critacal.

       Just a small thought

                             Emil

Researching: Faial, Pico, Sao Jorge, Terceira, Brazil, United States and Canada.