Hi JR Maria Eugenia de Andrade was my great grandmother and the few dates I
have match. Thank you so much for this.Noelia

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: JR <jmro...@gmail.com> Date: 3/19/18
6:41 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com> Subject:
Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Dead end
Here is what I think your line should be. Barring new unknown evidence, this is
the closest match I could find in the records. I crossed checked all this with
the CITCEM site. They are exactly the same, except they I added a generation. I
will send the source files to you email address along with the other
generations. Is Maria Eugenia de Andrade your ancestor? And if so, who is she
married to and the date. Thats should help reinforce these findings, or
possibly cause a reassessment of the findings.
JR

Ancestors of Maria Eugenia de Andrade

Generation
No. 1

        1.  Maria
Eugenia de Andrade, born 26 Apr 1834 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.
She was the daughter of 2. Francisco Pereira de Faria and 3.
Inacia Eugenia da Silveira.

Generation
No. 2

       2.  Francisco
Pereira de Faria, born 19 Aug 1812 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.
He was the son of 4. Francisco Garcia de Faria and 5. Rosa
Inacia or Inacia Rosa.  He married 3.
Inacia Eugenia da Silveira 22 Jul 1833 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.

        3.  Inacia
Eugenia da Silveira, born 08 Sep 1804 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.
She was the daughter of 6. Francisco Silveira de Medeiros and 7.
Ana Rosa da Silveira.

Children of Francisco
Pereira de Faria and Inacia Silveira are:

        1                 i.    Maria Eugenia de Andrade, born 26 Apr 1834 in
Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.

Generation
No. 3

        4.  Francisco
Garcia de Faria, born 21 Apr 1757 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.
He was the son of Matias Garcia and Ana de Faria.  He married 5. Rosa Inacia or
Inacia Rosa
15
 Oct 1781 in Santissimo
Trindade, Capelo.

        5.  Rosa
Inacia or Inacia Rosa, born Abt. 1761 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo; died
Bef. 13 Jan 1805 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.  She was the daughter of
Antonio Dutra Leao
and Catarina Dutra Bulcao.

Children of Francisco
Garcia de Faria and Rosa are:

        2               iv.    Francisco Pereira de Faria, born 19 Aug 1812 in
Santissimo Trindade, Capelo; married Inacia Eugenia
da Silveira 22 Jul 1833 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.

        6.  Francisco
Silveira de Medeiros, born 26 Feb 1758 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.
He was the son of Lourenco de Medeiros and Rosa Silveira de Faria.  He married
7. Ana Rosa da Silveira 08 Nov 1790 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.

        7.  Ana Rosa
da Silveira, born 06 Jan 1771 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.
She was the daughter of Francisco Dutra de Andrade and Felipa Rosa de
Sao Jose.

Children of Francisco
Silveira de Medeiros and Ana Silveira are:

        3                ii.    Inacia Eugenia da Silveira, born 08 Sep 1804 in
Santissimo Trindade, Capelo; married Francisco
Pereira de Faria 22 Jul 1833 in Santissimo Trindade, Capelo.

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 6:14:01 PM UTC-4, Olivia wrote:Thank you JR.