http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-SR-SANTOAMARO-C-1698-1779/PIC-SR-SANTOAMARO-C-1698-1779_item1/P91.html

This top right record, I believe, is the marriage record for Joam Vieira
Paulo and Maria Silveira - date 4 Nov 1731 -In Santo Amaro Pico.

I am trying to figure out the parents of Joam.  I believe I see that the
parents of Maria Silveira are Manuel Silveira and Agueda Joao from Santa
Barbara, Pico.

I believe Joam is the widower of Maria Pereira.

In two places in the recrod I see something like:  "dezbriguado/a a
quaryma".  I don't know if this means the same as desobriga (exemption
from)??    And the *quaryma??* I can't find at all.

Anyway, from about the middle of the record, where the writing starts to
get bigger and Joam Viera Paulo's name appears, I need some help!  I have
stared at it for many hours!!!

Thank you so much!

Evee