This looks like a strong possibility of being the correct birth record. If you
have not already done so I would go forward two years to make sure there is not
another Maria close to the birth date of Oct 26 1830. But remember that date is
based on the death an very well may be off by a year. I would also check the
Obits to make sure Maria did not die because according to the record you found
she was baptized at home because they thought she would not live.

It reads Maria daughter of Andre Rodrigues and his wife Maria Isabel. Natives
of the parish of NS. Angustias, paternal grandparents Manuel Rodrigues and
Jancia Joaquina, maternal grandparents  Jose Francisco and Francisca Thomasia
Born 25 Oct 1830 and baptized at home because of danger of death by the midwife
Ignacia Resendes (?) God parents are Jose Francisco and Francisco Thomasia.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, NH

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores