John,

Joseph Dyce and Marie Rogers had two children;

DYCE   GERALDIN   I   1913   05   04   RODGERS   FEMALE   SANTA CRUZ
 262687
 DYCE   GERALD   M   1914   09   23   RODGERS   MALE   SANTA CRUZ   310216

The 1920 census shows Marie and the children living with her father, Milton
P Rogers   at 99 Bay St, Santa Cruz.

Eric Edgar