Margaret, cannot thank you enough for your kind consideration in this matter. I
am humbled by the generosity of the entire community. The wealth of knowledge
and insight shared by contributors restores faith in humanity.
 When I asked about Universities possibly involved in studies of history of the
Azores, I envisaged only those with Portuguese affiliations and connections. I
have had the honour to visit York University, only for an hour, in 2012.

Since my original request I have managed to get three reference books on the
subject.

Warm regards and many thanks
Mike

Sent from my iPad