*Celeste,*

*I lived in the SF Bay area from about 1966 to 1975 while attending grad
school at UC Berkeley. During that time, I got to know Mary Martins who was
a co-parishinor at Holy Spirit Parish/Newman Center in Berkeley. A few
years ago, she was listed in the Cal Alumni Magazine as involved in a
school for children in mainland Portugal. I contacted her by email at that
time and she said that she indeed had been involved in such an undertaking
but I didn't ask for any details. She must be the niece. According to
currently available information, she is 91 years old and a resident of San
Francisco. Think I'll try to contact her for an update.*

*John Vasconcelos.*
*. *