If there is anyone out there who recognizes the last name. My great
grandfathers first name was Manual and he would have traveled with his sons,
and worked at a sugar cane plantation. My grandfather Manual Jr. ,when he left
Hawaii went on to Fall River/ New Bedford where he met my grandmother Mary
Medieras, and eventually moved to Oakland California around 1915. What I am
trying to do is find links to the Azores in whatever ways there are.