What last name?  My grandfather Manuel Mello married Mary Medeiros, but in
Hawaii - I no of no connection to Fall River - all my Mello relatives resided
in Oakland - they left Hawaii around 1902 or so....Jo Anne Mello
HartmannResearching:Sao Miguel

    On ‎Sunday‎, ‎May‎ ‎6‎, ‎2018‎ ‎03‎:‎07‎:‎15‎ ‎PM‎ ‎PDT, Cheri Mello