Who is your ancestor, the one under said Francisco Joaquim Linhares?

Francisco Joaquim Linhares married Maria Candida [or Maria Ricarda de
Medeiros] in church of Mae de Deus, Povoacao, 25-Nov-1839; He is the son of
Jose do Amaral Linhares and Catarina Rosa; She is daughter of Manuel
Furtado and Maria Jacinta, natives of Mae de Deus, Povoacao.

JR