  From: doreencaet...@gmail.com
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2018 6:44 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help reading this Altares Marriage record from
1825

  I’m having a lot of problems reading this record. The groom is Francisco
Goncalves Velho and I think his parents are Jose Goncalves Velho and Maria de
Jesus. The bride is Beatriz do Espirito Santo and I think her father is
Francisco Martins and I can not make out her mother’s name. I have a problem in
my database and I’m trying to resolve it so as much info I can get from this
record would greatly be appreciated.

  The record is on the right side.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1787-1831/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1787-1831_item1/P127.html

  Thank you