From: "azores@googlegroups.com" <azores@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Cheri
Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 7:28 AM
To: "azores@googlegroups.com" <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Sears/Soares from Pico to Merced, California
married Freitas Caldeira from Flores

Gwen, You need to transfer to FTDNA where we have the Azores DNA Project, or
better yet, test on FTDNA's chip (Ancestry has under 200,000 family markers
whereas FTDNA tests for 700,000 markers). And FTDNA is having a sale this week.
Rick Pimentel, my co-admin, will post the direct link to order. If you want to
transfer, I can get you that information in a day.

Also, I don't see a lot of U.S. based research mentioned in your post. I'm
hoping someone can post the link from the Azores GenWeb for Gwen.

I'm not at home and right now I am not on my computer, so I am asking others to
help out by providing the links I've mentioned.

Cheri Mello, FTDNA Administrator