My second great grandparents were Manuel Jose de Bettencourt and Ana
Severina Baptista married in 1856 in Norte Grande. I have Baptism record of
one child Victoria Soares de Bettencourt born Feb 18, 1861 in Santo
Antonio. my great grandmother.

Currently searching through CCA looking for other siblings to make a cousin
connection. Just curious if anyone has these names in their family tree.

Thanks