Gerry,
I have one other child of theirs in my database, Anselmo born 1875 (Image
#8 Norte Gande Baptisms) and three other children by his first marriage to
Mariana Josefa de Bettencourt (3rd & 4th cousins, mrd  5 Nov 1832, NG) so
we may find more info once the dispensations for Sao Jorge are online.
These are not my lines but in my database.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily