Justin B,

If your Julio Jacinto Borges is going by Julio J. Borges and he had a lot
of kids that died as babies or infants in New Bedford, the mom is being
listed as Maria Amelia (de/da Souza). I'm using Family Search .org and
using the Massachusetts Deaths. Julio and Maria are burying their children
in St. John's Cemetery. If it's the right couple, then maybe one of the
baptisms will provide the freguesia of Julio and Maria.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada