Hi Sam,

Your choice. You can delete the existing tree or just let the new tree
override the old one. (I just let the new one override the old one).

The viewing of the tree is only 4 generations. So you search for the
person. In the attached screen shot, I searched for Maria de Jesus. If
you've entered birth dates, they appear. If not, you'll have to click on
each one of your Maria's to see who she is married to in order to find the
correct one.

Hope this helps,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada