Mary; Glad I’m not the only one! 😉

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

From: Mary Bordi
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2018 5:47 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] uploading gedcom to ftdna

Thanks for asking this Sam! Just today I was trying to add a relationship and I
encountered the same problem. I had attempted this quite a while back but
became confused and didn’t pursue it. I agree, we must be missing something!

Mary

On Friday, November 23, 2018, 'Sam (Camas, WA)' via Azores Genealogy