I'm afraid I don't see Maia.  I think the father is from Vila Franca.
I see o pai natural desta villa e a mãe natural da Ponta ??? (I believe JR
is correct, I'm just having a hard time to make what I see to say
"Garça".   It does say they are residents of Ribeira Sequa (Seca) which as
JR and Cheri stated is part of this parish but became its own parish in
2002.

Bill Seidler