Yes, Bill is right. It says > Margarida, fa. de Miguel de Payva e de Izabel
Furtada, natural o pai de desta Villa (Vila Franca, Matriz) e Mai natural
de Ponta da Garca e moradores na Ribeira Sequa desta Villa (Vila Franca,
Matriz)<

This couple married in Ponta Garca, July 12- 1694; The old microfilm had
this period all out of order. It was apparent someone dropped the pages and
reinserted them in wrong order. Now the digital records have been corrected.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-PONTAGARCA-C-1675-1749/SMG-VF-PONTAGARCA-C-1675-1749_item1/P31.html

Test Manoel de Oliveira, Joao Gonsalves; Miguel de Paiva was viuvo, morador
na freg. de Sao Miguel de Vila Franca; but it does not say from whom. I did
search and conclude that he was first married to Apolonia de Andrade, in
Matriz de Vila Franca, July 12- 1694. Apolonia died April 26- 1694, which
helps confirm we have the right record for Miguel's first marriage. So
Miguel is filho de Manoel de Paiva and Maria Ferreira who married in Matriz
de Vila Franca, circa 1660. These records are missing, probably due to
deterioration of records. Isabel Furtado is filha de Manoel de Almeida and
Maria Jorge natives of Ponta Garca, also unavailable.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1670-1705/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1670-1705_item1/P69.html

Test, Manoel de Oliveira and Antonio de Matos

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-O-1673-1703/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-O-1673-1703_item1/P92.html

Apolonia de Andrade, page 102 verso, faleceu, 26, April, 1694, mulher de
Miguel de Paiva, nao fez testamento.

Hope this helps.

JR