It would be helpful to point out the record you want.

Mariana de Mello who married Joam da Costa on the left is daughter of
Francisco da Souza, deceased; and his wife Iria de Mello.  All are from
this same Matriz.

Mariana da Souza who married Bento da Costa on the right is daughter of
Symão Alverez and his wife Maria da Souza, they are from Nossa Senhora do
Rosario, Lagoa, where the bride was baptized.

Bill Seidler