Fernando P,

Start a new post with a new subject line. Right now, only people who are
willing to translate are reading your post. You want people researching in
the Sao Miguel Arcanjo church of Vila Franca to read your post. I suggest
something like: Family of Francisco da Souza and Iria de Mello from Vila
Franca, early 1700s. Post what you have on the family and that you are
after Marianna's birth. Someone may have it.  Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada