I found Marianna’s birth record. She was born on 7 Apr 1725. I just didn’t go
back far enough so a big thanks for her parents marriage record. The records
for Francisco and Iria births are not available. So I went on to Bartholomeu
Barbosa and Maria Sousa and I found one record so far for their marriage: 30
Mar 1678. Does anyone have another record? In the meantime I’ll keep searching.