I am related to Francisco and Iria. Francisco's father is my 1724 Bartholomeu Barbosa X 1725 Maria de Sousa. I have a daughter, Marianna de Mello (born ?? 7 Apr 1725) But I can't get on the baptisms for SM-VFDC.
Shirley in CA
----- Original Message ----- From: <fpimentel4...@gmail.com>
To: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family of Francisco da Souza and Iria de Mello

Cheri, no problem, I’m sure I have a few duplicates on my tree as well. You mentioned you were related to Francisco’s brother. His brother Manuel is also an ancestor of mine, who is the brother in your family?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.