  From: Terri Santos
  To: Azores Genealogy
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 3:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family of Francisco da Souza and Iria de Mello

  Here's Iria's death record if you didn't already have it.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-O-1749-1780/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-O-1749-1780_item1/P57.html

  On Monday, February 25, 2019 at 6:02:16 PM UTC-5, Terri Santos wrote:
    Hi Fernando, I descend from this line as well. My My ancestor Manuel de
Sousa Pimentel is also a son of Bartolomeu Barbosa and Maria de Sousa. I don’t
have his birth year as well but I’m guessing it is circa 1700 or earlier.I
looked at your chart and basically have all the same info you have. If there is
anything you need from my end, I would love to help.
    Terri Santos