Hello
Looking for connections to family in the Azores. Very new to this shared email.
All 4 of my grandparents come from different Islands in the Azores.
Surnames: Morte, Silva, Leal (Lial), Perry, Carvalho,
Cunha are some. There was a Irene Lorraine Mello who married my great Uncle
Frank Morte, which appears they married before coming to California. Trying to
track the Morte name. I did find some documents in Portuguese showing them on
Madeira my grandfather Peter Morte baptism. I would like find a location of
that. As i will be visiting the Azores in June 2019. Any help appreciated
Sent from my iPhone