(Starting this thread over, as it wasn't a fresh thread and it'll mess up
the system in the archives later)

Repost for Karen LeFord, karenleford at gmail.com

Looking for connections to family in the Azores. Very new to this shared
email. All 4 of my grandparents come from different Islands in the Azores.
Surnames: Morte, Silva, Leal (Lial), Perry, Carvalho,
Cunha are some. There was a Irene Lorraine Mello who married my great Uncle
Frank Morte, which appears they married before coming to California. Trying
to track the Morte name. I did find some documents in Portuguese showing
them on Madeira my grandfather Peter Morte baptism. I would like find a
location of that. As i will be visiting the Azores in June 2019. Any help
appreciated