Yes, Terri's index is better than Canto's because it includes everybody.
And Canto may have had access to records from 100 years ago that are not
available today. Both Terri and Canto were human and although they don't
want to make mistakes, a few were probably made.

As for copying, it depends. When I was copying the inventories (taking
pictures with my cell phone) they told me that may NOT post them anywhere
on the Internet. So I had to say OK to that and respect their wishes, as I
wanted the information. So I guess it depends what you are copying and from
what time period.
Cheri