The baptism for Francisca (top right) says born 11 Feb 1828, not January
2nd.

You need to resolve what that word is in front of Manuel. It almost looks
like Francisco, but it's not.

I don't know where you want me to look for a marriage of Manuel Cardozo and
Isabel da Conceicao. There are none with that URL. If your guy is Manuel
Cardozo.

Good luck,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada