http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-AJUDABRETANHA-B-1890-1899/SMG-PD-AJUDABRETANHA-B-1890-1899_item1/P135.html

The above noted link relates to the birth of my great uncle Jose Matias
SOUSA. I believe he was baptized on the 28th of November 1894, however I am
unable to decipher when he was born.
Further, the margin clearly articulates his marriage to Sara Medeiros
Correia on the 26th of November 1922. The note continues on the margin to
the next page, but it is too difficult for me interpret.
If anyone can help out, I would certainly appreciate it.
Luis Arruda